Breaking News

Liam Gallagher ""I Miss The Old Noel, Who Was A Bit Of A F**kin' Lad"


Liam Gallagher has let rip at brother Noel Gallagher once again, this time accusing him of selling out.

The former Oasis frontman has been frequently zinging his sibling in the press over the last few months, particularly after Noel's no-show at the recent One Love Manchester benefit concert.

However, it was Noel Gallagher's recent solo music with the High Flying Birds that raised the ire of Liam during an interview on Radio X's The Chris Moyles Show.

"I miss the old Noel, who was a bit of a f**kin' lad and that, and we had a laugh and all that," the singer complained.

"I'm not saying we should be the same person but he seems like he's after something else in life, man, and I don't know what it is. Seems very easily... I don't know, he's not like me."

When Chris asked whether Noel was simply settling down with age, Liam countered: "If that's the case then there's no place for rock and roll in that case. Because I'm not saying he should be like me and he should be going out doing what he's doing, because we all change and I've changed. I've definitely slowed down.

"I'm not saying you should be going out f**king gobbing on people and f**king swearing and shit like that or whatever it is that people think we are, but… I'm more on about the corporate side of it.

"He seems very, he's living in a world of, he's living over there in that world, you know what I mean, and there's no f**king room for Oasis in that world as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather f**king work in McDonald's mate or get hit by a f**king 18-wheeler at 100 miles an hour, than bring my band and put it in that world."

However, Liam was quick to admit that there is one area where he'll never be able to compare to brother Noel.

"I'm definitely not on his level [as a writer]," Liam said. "He's a far better songwriter than me, because he's been doing it for years.

"But I'm nowhere near. I'm not on his level, he's on a different level when it comes to songwriting, but as a singer, that's my gig man."

Liam Gallagher was interviewed by Chris Moyles for Radio X. Listen to The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X, weekdays from 6.30am.

Source: www.digitalspy.com

No comments