Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Would Rather f****** Work In McDonald’s Than Reunite Oasis Right Now


Liam Gallagher has said he would rather work in a fast food restaurant or get hit by a truck than reunite Oasis right now.

Gallagher said he wouldn’t allow the band to come together while he and his brother Noel are ‘living in different worlds’.

The 44-year-old said he misses the “old Noel who was a bit of a f****** lad” but that the High Flying Birds frontman is now “after something else in life.”

Speaking to Radio X’s Chris Moyles he said: “I’m not saying he should be like me and he should be going out doing what he’s doing, because we all change and I’ve changed, I’ve definitely slowed down.

“I’m not saying you should be going out f****** gobbing on people and f****** swearing and s*** like that or whatever it is that people think we are, but I’m more on about the corporate side of it.  He’s living over there in that world, you know what I mean, and there’s no f****** room for Oasis in that world as far as I’m concerned.

“I’d rather f****** work in McDonald’s mate or get hit by a f****** 18-wheeler at 100 miles an hour, than bring my band and put it in that world.”

The siblings have been feuding for years with Liam frequently targeting his brother with potato based insults on Twitter.

But despite their differences, Liam praised Noel for being a “far better songwriter” with “some really good strong songs.”

Asked whether Noel would be a fan of his upcoming album As You Were, he said: “I think he will dig it, without a doubt, and he’ll come out and say it like a good boy, you know what I mean?

“He’ll come out and go, ‘That’s a good f****** album’.  But deep down he’ll be f****** going ‘That little f*****’, you know what I mean?”

Source: www.standard.co.uk

No comments