Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On His Setlist For His Tour And More


Noel Gallagher has spoke about the setlist for his world tour that starts next year in the United States in February.

He told the Daily Star: “So I’m not that much of a moron to think I’m just going to go and play everything from the High Flying Birds catalogue.

"Then when you’re on stage singing 'The Importance Of Being Idle' or 'Half The World Away' then you’re in a moment of nostalgia with the people. If they let me play what I want then I’ll play what I think they’ve come to hear.

“That’s about as far it goes though for Oasis for me, I don’t walk round the house with a Union Jack guitar and a parka shouting: ‘Mad for it’ to my kids, and they’re shouting back: ‘Man’s not hot’ and I’m shouting: ‘Mad for it’ and they’re going back: ‘Man’s never hot.’"

No comments